- Applications for academic year 2017-2018 will open on November 1, 2016. Deadline is January 31 2017 for all students (EU and non-EU).
- We advise applicants, however, to submit their application at the latest by January 15th, 2017 in order to avoid last minute problems with incomplete files, overload of the application website etc., and to have some margin to cope with such problems. Application files that are incomplete or partially uploaded on the deadline of 31 January 2017 will not be considered.
- Please note that the number of applications by third country students must be limited to three Erasmus Mundus Masters Courses maximum. In the eventual case that a student applies to more than three EM Courses he/she will be excluded from the selection for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
- Bachelor students from one of the partner universities who will study one of the two master years at their home university or EU-students who do not apply for a scholarship can still apply until May 31, 2017 !
- Application fee
- All applicants will have to pay an application fee of 50 EUR to process their file. This fee needs to be paid for each application made. Please submit proof of payment with your application. Payment can be made either via bank transfer or via credit card. No other form of payment will be accepted.
To apply please click here: http://www.kuleuven.be/application/instructions.html
For the list of required documents please check: http://www.kuleuven.be/application/requesteddocuments.htm
Documents required for Erasmus Mundus Nano are:
- A copy of your diplomas and transcripts of your academic records
- Translation of your diploma and official transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency test (only IELTS or TOEFL is accepted)
- A motivation letter
- Two recommendation letters
- Proof of payment of the application fee
- A photocopy of the identity page of your passport
- Proof of your official residency (this can be a residence certificate issued in accordance with the candidate’s municipality normal registration rules or a certificate from the candidate’s place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question).
All applicants must inform us about their preferred trajectory. Please complete the Annex by choosing your preferred university for the 2 nd year.
For additional information you can contact:
Tel: +32 16 32 40 20
Fax:+32 16 32 37 73